Monday, May 2, 2011

Summer Plans

I hope to accomplish many things this summer, here are a few of the things that i would have liked to do:

I had wanted to take a trip to Australia to visit my friends i had met in Munich a few summers ago. My friends and I had shared a hostel with them on the last stretch of our 3 week backpacking trip across Europe. They recently came to North America to visit various cities in the United States and decided to pay us a visit. We had discussed with them the possibility of a trip down under but nothing was set in stone. My friends and I unfortunately do not have the necessary financial support to get us across the world and therefore we will not be visiting them this summer.

Another thing that i would love to do this summer that is more likely to happen is for my band to go on a Quebec/Ontario tour for say a week or so. We have been trying to plan it for a few months now and hopefully all our work would have paid off. It's something i've always wanted to do since i started playing music; of course for any musician, playing shows in other cities and traveling would be a dream come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment